...
Home     About Me     Photo of the Day     Contact Me    
...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Please Read!

Hey Followers & readers!

I want to hear from YOU.

What are some things you would like on here?
What things would get you to comment?
What would you like to see in order to become a follower? [If your not one already]

More photos?

More "whats your views on..."?

More food?

More outfit help posts?

More give aways?

More recommendations?

Music?

News?

Sports?

Please comment below!

3 comments:

  1. Haha... Don't worry girl. We are reading... we may not always comment (Which can be frustrating I know, because that is how most blogger gauge success), however... I read your blog, I just do not always comment, I am lazy. So please excuse our laziness and keep doing "your" thing. ;)

    Love, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Makay. :) I read all the time, but only comment sometimes. I enjoy looking at the pictures you take though. I LOVE anything photos! :D

    ReplyDelete