...
Home     About Me     Photo of the Day     Contact Me    
...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Traveling to Haiti !

June 20th, 2011.

That is the day I shall be going to Haiti for two weeks with my friends youth group.


Man I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to helping everyone I can in any way!

This will be such a beautiful experience.

The memories will last a lifetime.

Don't worry everyone I shall take a zillion pictures!

Have you ever been out of the country?

Have you done any missionaries?

:]

5 comments:

  1. I went to Cancun when I graduated high school and last summer I went to China for 17 days with my MBA program.

    I have never been on a mission trip but I am hoping to soon. I sponsor a child in Kenya through Compassion and I really want to go on one of their trips and meet her!

    The trip to Haiti sounds amazing! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Candice-Oh that's cool, I really want to go to China. Aw, that's great! My parents have a charity in which they help kids go to school in Kenya. I hope you can meet her soon! :] Thanks!

    @Jenn O'Hara-Sure is! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if you have seen his picture on my facebook but my friend, Wilny Audain, was born in Haiti. Today he is a minister, motivational speaker and an awesome person to just be around. If you saw it he was the one that shared the video of the little girl who was thankful for everything.

    ReplyDelete