...
Home     About Me     Photo of the Day     Contact Me    
...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Freedom Writers!

So this is my last day of "freedom" after 12am most of my time will be made up of school, school & more school. Lol. However, Im more of the social type so I will get involved in a handful of clubs and try to go to some of those friday night football games. As hard as my parents try, i know i will also make room for texting, blogger & facebook. :D
Today I've just been chillen. I went to the new student orentiation for my new school then came home got my snacks & settled on my bed for an eposide of CSI. I love those type of shows. After that watched Freedom Writers on MTV. Now if you haven't seen this movie you HAVE too. And here is why...

This is a great inspiring story. A must see for all teens+. I've seen this like four or five x now & each time it gets better. When I watched it today I even cried. Lol.
Here are picture clips:

A nice picture of their bond.

This is from the part when the students do a group hug after hearing a student read a page from his diary.

Here is the Freedom Writers Cast.

Now here are the actual Freedom Writers. The real people behind this incredibe story.

I hope you take a chance to see it if you haven't already.

Do you have a movie you reccommend?

Or whats your current favorite movie?? Comment below! :]

Ps. Go to the outfit help post below & comment!

2 comments:

  1. Great Movie. I saw it when it came out and bought it when it was released.

    Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! It is one of my favorites!
    I shall check out your blog! Sorry for the late reply!

    ReplyDelete