...
Home     About Me     Photo of the Day     Contact Me    
...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

OUTFIT HELP

Hey my lovely followers, blogfroggers or first time visitors! :]
I need your advice! Please. Please. Comment below!
Tommorrow I shall be starting my Junior year at a new school & I'm not quite sure what to wear. Below you will see a few outfits I have in mind & all you need to do is pick your favorite or add a suggestion. I usually would ask my sister because she is the fashion diva but now she is off to college & unable to help. Even if you read this at to 2am i might still be up so please comment.
Thanks in Advance! :]

Outfit 1) Shirt:Blue,black & brown top. Pants:blue jeans.
Shoes:Black flats.

Outfit 2) Same shirt. Black skinny jeans. Just added my brown uggs instead.

Outfit 3) This colorful top. Black skinny Jeans. Now Im not sure wich shoes-Brown uggs, black boots, black flats or blue flats. [When you comment just say which shoes you want]


These are the blue flats.

Comment what outfit you think I should wear! Thanks! :]

4 comments:

  1. I like the colourful top, and the brown boots!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuutteeness Polly!!! Lovin' the colorful top and the brown boots. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would choose either the top outfit, or the colorful top, black jeans, and blue flats. Any of those options are adorable, so it's really up to whatever is your favorite! I hope that helped! =)

    BTW, I hope you have an excellent first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Ladies!! This is much appreciated. :]

    ReplyDelete