...
Home     About Me     Photo of the Day     Contact Me    
...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Photography blogs?

Good afternoon everyone!

I have been doing Project 365 and I was wondering should just make a photography blog for I can post all my pictures there? Or just put them on this one?

If you have a photography blog then please comment the link below!
I will check out your blog and most likely follow!

I just love looking at pictures and I love taking them as well!

Thanks!

:]

Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

  1. I made a separate one for my 365 and photo contests! :)
    just seems easier to keep my personal bs and work apart, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gotcha, thanks! :]
    Thats probably what I'll end up doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You are just the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks! Im now a follower of your blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Polly. Love your blog design. I do a separate 365Project blog. It's easy to keep them all there, and this is year 2.

    Ans since we love, love, love photography, who says we have to have just one blog anyway?!

    Glad you'll be playing with all of us around the world. Look forward to seeing your shots.

    My url is http://star365photo.blogspot.com/

    Cheers, Magi

    ReplyDelete