...
Home     About Me     Photo of the Day     Contact Me    
...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Food

This summer I've tried a lot of things I usually wont eat for ex. Sea food. I ate an oyster for the 1st time, it wasn't to bad but not sure if I would eat it again.

While hanging out with my friend Kate, here are a few pics of what we made:

This was delicious!

Who doesn't love cake?I saved the best for last.
Brownies & chocolate chip cookies all in one delicious recipe.
You can't ever have too much chocolate. :]

What is something you made this summer ?? :]

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm!!! Lots of good stuff! I'm not big on seafood...ick! :S
    Props to you for trying oyster! :D
    Love your blog too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Oh, I don't blame you.
    Lol,thankya. :]
    Ps. Your kids are adorable. :]

    ReplyDelete